Accru Hobart is an established professional accounting and wealth management practice, based on Hobart’s Eastern Shore. We provide accounting, taxation, lending, wealth management and financial advisory services to an A+ client base.
About the Role
This role is key to maintaining a professional first impression to clients, and assists the team in maintaining high standards of performance and delivery by:
- Compiling tax and financial documents (job outs) to send to clients.
- Preparing invoices, correspondence, reports, fee proposals and other documents.
- Liaising with the ATO on behalf of clients.
- Monitoring WIP balances, timesheets, job flow, invoicing and deadlines.
- Supporting the KPI reporting processes for the organisation.
- Maintaining and managing client databases.
- Working as a part of the administration team to provide excellent customer service by answering and directing phone calls.
- Providing support to the Partners, Business Manager, and broader team.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage tasks and meet conflicting deadlines.
- Be approachable and professional, with exceptional communication skills.
- Have outstanding customer service skills with a client-centric approach.
- Possess strong attention to detail, resilience and enthusiasm when handling difficult or challenging tasks.
- Be proactive in providing assistance and supporting colleagues.
- Have experience in a similar role within a professional services environment.
- Have significant experience with the Microsoft Office software package, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
A copy of the position description is available Here.
To apply, please click the Apply Now button, all applications should include a resume and cover letter.