Accru Hobart is an established professional accounting and wealth management practice, based on Hobart’s Eastern Shore. Following recent expansion into the financial consulting space, we are seeking a motivated Lending Support Specialist (read ‘SUPERSTAR’) to join our dynamic and supportive team.
About the Role
This is a newly created role that will require the successful candidate to work closely with the Head of Lending. Duties will include:
- Assisting the Head of Lending to achieve business goals and ensuring an outstanding client experience.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, lenders and internal/external stakeholders.
- Assisting in the areas of client engagement, loan application collation and processing, credit risk assessment, client and lender follow up and general administrative support.
- Attending client meetings in conjunction with the Head of Lending.
- Responsibility for maintaining document control and managing files, ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Utilising a variety of industry specific software including Apply Online, as well as MS Office.
- Experience in a finance or mortgage broking environment is essential.
- Strong computer literacy, proficient in Apply Online and allied industry platforms.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a client-centric approach.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to research, process and communicate information in a timely manner.
- Highly articulate with an aptitude for personal engagement at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage tasks and meet competing deadlines.
- Highly analytical, and capable of generating succinct and accurate lending related output.
- A team player, who can also work autonomously and take ownership of the role.
- A broad understanding of common borrowing structures and a sound capacity to interpret associated financial information.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking will be highly regarded, as would qualifications in business, economics or finance.
- Desire to grow and develop with a view to acting in the capacity of broker in your own right.
- YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR!!
Click on the APPLY ONLINE button. Applications should include a cover letter and resume.